User Manual For Booking Procedure click here..
A Priority list has been approved for allotment of rooms in the University Guest house which is as follows:
Guests, who are coming to attend Selection Committee / Viva- voce, Board of studies meetings of various Boards, etc.
Visiting Faculty/ Visiting scholars.
Personal guest of Faculty and students.
* Savitribai Phule Pune University Guest house
|Type of Rooms
||Rate in Rupees in per day
| AC VIP (Official)
||₹ 1100.00 + GST
| AC VIP (Others)
||₹ 2200.00 + GST
| Non AC (Official)
| Non AC (Others)
| Academic Guest House (Official)
| Academic Guest House (Others)
||₹ 1500.00 + GST
Check-In/ Check Out
24 hours from the time of arrival. The Guest may check in at any time. However, for the purpose of accounting a day means 24 hours from the time of arrival/occupation.
Duration of stay
The guests are allowed to stay in the guest house for the officially approved duration of stay. The extension may be granted subject to the prior approval of the Guest house-In-charge depending upon availability of rooms. The guest should carry a valid ID card for accommodation in the guest house.
Cancellation, if any, should be made at least 24 hours in advance. The University reserves the right to cancel or refuse accommodation without assigning any reason in case the University needs the room for its own use.
Rules and Regulations of Stay
- Persons staying in the Guest house are not entitled to bring in unauthorized guest(s) to stay with them in the Guest house.
- The University authorities are not responsible for valuable items kept in the rooms.
- Male visitors/guests are not allowed in the rooms occupied by female guests and vice-versa.
- Alcoholic drinks in the Guest house are strictly prohibited.
- Any damage or loss to the Guest house will be subject to a fine which would be paid by the Requistioner.
- The tariff is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Damaging of property or defacing any notice/poster/walls etc. of the Guest house is illegal.
- Care may be taken to see that there is no wastage of water, electricity and other resources.
- Decency in all respect conducive to academic atmosphere should be maintained in the campus.
- All electrical appliances like fan, light, air-conditioners, geyser etc. should be switched off
when not in use and before leaving the room.
- Cooking in any form using gas, oven, heater and hot plate is not allowed inside the room.
- The Guest house is meant for you. Please help us keep it clean.
- There is always a room for improvement. Suggestions/complaints, if any, may be put in the suggestion box outside the office.